Our executive includes:
- President and first Principal – Emeritus Prof John Dwyer;
- Vice-President – Emeritus Prof Alastair MacLennan;
- Vice-President – Prof Rob Morrison;
- Treasurer – Prof Marcello Costa;
- Secretary, Chief Executive Officer and web administrator – Loretta Marron;
- Ordinary Member – Ken Harvey; and
- Ordinary Member – Dr Sue Ieraci
President and first Principal
Emeritus Prof John M Dwyer AO PhD FRACP FRCPI Doc Uni(Hon) ACU. Emeritus Professor of Medicine, University of New South Wales. Founder of the Australian Health Care Reform Alliance. Clinical consultant to the NSW Government’s Inter-Agency committee on Health Care Fraud.
Back to top
Emeritus Prof Alastair H MacLennan AO MB CHb MD FRCOG FRANZCOG.
Emeritus Prof Alastair H MacLennan AO MB CHb MD FRCOG FRANZCOG. The Robinson Research Institute, The University of Adelaide.
Prof Rob Morrison OAM, PhD. Professorial Fellow, School of Education, Flinders University, Skeptics Eureka Prize for Critical Thinking 2002. South Australian Government Prize for Science Communication Excellence 2005. Australian Government Eureka Prize for the Promotion of Science 2007.
Back to top